Senior Walking Club
|Senior Walking Club—Awards|
|First 25 miles||Tee-Shirt|
|10,000 miles||Overnight stay at Bed & Breakfast (Dinner/Breakfast included)|
- Must be registered to participate in walking awards program. Register at the Recreation Center control desk on the first floor. $10.00 yearly fee.
- Post mileage on Walking Club Mileage Chart at the second floor control desk. Mileage will be kept on computer. Awards will be issued upon reaching goals.
- Award recipients and awards they are to receive will be posted semi-annually at the second floor control desk. Recipients may pick up awards at the Senior Lounge on the third floor.
- 16 laps on inside lane of the walking track = 1 mile; 15 laps on middle lane of the walking track = 1 mile; 14 laps on outside lane of the walking track = 1 mile; One lap around the outside track = .5 miles. Walking may be done away from the recreation center, but must be measured in order to count.
- Walking times for the Recreation Center inside track are Monday – Friday 6:00 am – 9:00 pm, Saturday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm and Sunday 1:00 – 5:00 pm. The outdoor track is open daily until 9:00 pm.
- Miles will no longer be kept for those not registered in the awards program, for those who have let their dues expire, or for those who have not turned in mileage for 3 consecutive months. If a person wishes to remain on the active list and will not be able to turn in mileage for 3 months, they must notify the Recreation Center office at 236-3218.
- Your Title Goes Here 50% 50%
Pickleball Schedule January 2022
Tuesday, January 4
Thursday, January 6
Tuesday, January 11
Thursday, January 13
Tuesday, January 18
Thursday, January 20
Tuesday, January 25
Thursday, January 27
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.